The Best in Winnipeg Festival Accommodations
From folk arts and crafts to jazz and teddy bears, Winnipeg offers a variety of unique and exciting festivals throughout the year. With its prime downtown location, Humphry Inn & Suites offers lovely accommodations and choice amenities just minutes from all the festivities, making us the premier Winnipeg folk festival hotel.
Your Top Choice Among Special Event Hotels in Winnipeg
Offering luxurious, well-appointed suites and exceptional amenities such as a heated indoor saltwater pool, high-speed Internet access, microwaves and refrigerators in every room, and a 24-hour on-site laundry facility, Humphry Inn & Suites has the perfect accommodations near the city's most celebrated festivals and events. With entertaining festivals taking place throughout the city year-round, no matter when you're in town, there's certain to be food and fun right around the corner. You will find a complete calendar of Winnipeg festivals at Foundlocally.com.
- Winnipeg Comedy Festival, April
- Winnipeg Scottish Festival, May
- Winnipeg International Storytelling Festival, May
- Festival Theatre Jeunesse, May
- Teddy Bears' Picnic, May
- Winnipeg International Children's Festival, June
- Charleswood in Motion Days, June
- Winnipeg International Jazz Festival, June
- Red River Exhibition, June
- Folkorama, July—August
- Winnipeg Fringe Theatre Festival, July
- Heart of the Continent Horse Show, August
- Manitoba Dragon Boat Festival, September
- THIN AIR Winnipeg International Writers Festival, September
- Cinemental: Manitoba's French-Language Film Festival, October
- Festival du Voyager, February
With great festivals so close by, you'll love staying in our excellent Winnipeg festival accommodations. Contact us at 240-942-4222 or 1-87-486-7479 for more information about special events and festivals in the area, or to learn more about our downtown Winnipeg hotel.